brain metabolism accelerate PBM light machine
|Payment Type:||T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Box|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 Days|
|Productivity:||1000pcs per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
Basic Concepts In Photobiomodulation
Photobiomodulation involves the use of light within the visible red (600-700 nm) or near infrared (NIR) (700 nm-1400 m) range that is produced from a laser or light-emitting diode (LED) source. These wavelengths coincide with the “optical window” of mammalian skin, that is, the wavelength at which there is maximal absorption of light. Unlike regular lasers which produce tissue heating or ablation, absorption of light by a chromophore in PBM produces a photochemical effect that is analogous to photosynthesis in plants. Cytochrome C oxidase, a member of the mitochondrial electron transport chain, acts as the chromophore that leads to production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), generation of reactive oxygen species, and induction of cell signaling.This results in cell proliferation, down-regulation of inflammation, increased tissue oxygenation, wound healing, nerveregeneration, and pain reduction.
Cytochrome C oxidase (CCO, also known as complex IV) is a specific structure in mitochondria that ACTS as a photon receptor and thus plays the PBM effect.PBM prevents respiratory inhibition (and correspondingly reduces energy storage) in stress cells by isolating nitric oxide (NO) and reversing the shift of oxygen in cytochrome C oxidase.This triggers transcription factors that alter gene expression levels.The binding of nitric oxide (NO) to copper (or heme) centers in the mitochondrial cytochrome C oxidase (CCO) inhibits cell respiration.But cytochrome C oxidase, which absorbs red or near-infrared (NIR) light, dissociates nitric oxide, restoring oxygen, increasing cellular respiration, and forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP).This triggers a cascade of intracellular reactions involving nitric oxide, reactive oxygen species (ROS), and cyclic adenosine phosphate (cAMP) that produce beneficial effects of PBM.
• Open heat-gated ion channels and modulate the transcription factors
• Improves cytochrome c oxidase function in mitochondria
• Enhance neuroprotective Proteins and growth factors
• Increases active oxygen content inside the brain
• Promotes cerebral ATP energy production
• Accelerate intracranial blood flow
Traumatic events (stroke, traumatic brain injury, and global ischemia).
Degenerative diseases (dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s).
Mental disorders (depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder).
Experiment We Do
One of the experiments cooperate with the Complementary and Integrative Laser Medicine, Biomedical Engineering in Anesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Medical University.
Showed a clear response of cerebral rSO2 in relation to the our PBM helmet stimulation.
One of the experiments cooperate with the German Healthcare field organization
Showed a clear response of NADH reduction, which means the increasing of ATP in relation to our PBM helmet stimulation.
One of the experiments conducted by Italy brain health organization
29 Italian patients underwent NIR stimulation therapy for 1-month, tested before and after and shown good results
Take out the helmet,power adapter, control box, fixation sponges, connection cables from the handbag. Stick the sponges inside helmet.
1. Connect the helmet, power adapter, control box. Pic.①
2. Put the helmet on the head and sit on a comfortable place. Pic.②
3. Connect the power. Pic.③
4. Adjust the suitable power, frequency and time, then press Run/Stop button to start treatment. Pic.④
(Note: When the power is adjusted to 100%, the near-infrared light is a continuous wave with full power,so there is no frequency and no flicker)
5. After the time is over, put off the helmet, then disconnect the power.Pic.⑤
Many reports and datas, if you want more details, welcome to contact me.
Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd. established in 2013. We are a rapid growing enterprise laser therapy device supplier, which integrate the producing and marketing of health Laser therapy devices. After 7-year-effort and development, now we have become one of the leading Laser therapy devices manufacturers and suppliers in China. We are always keeping a very kind relationship with many Nutrition products factories, Health-care research organizations and hospitals in china, and have been enjoying high reputation in health care and recovery market domestically and internationally.
We support OEM and ODM service. We have CE, FDA, FC, and medical device certificate for our medical products. We have provided more than 100 OEM products which exported to more than 40 countries and regions all over the world. We aim at providing the best healthcare and beauty devices and making a great contribution to the healthcare industry.
Welcome come to our company for visiting!
- Company Name: Shenzhen Guangyang Zhongkang Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: Michael Liu
- Product/Service: Laser Diabetes Cure Watch , Led Light Therapy Bed , Photobiomodulation Helmet , Phototherapy Mat , Photodynamic Pad , Pdt Treatment Wrap
- Capital (Million US $): 2000000RMB
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 3rd Floor, Building N, Innovation Silicon Valley Industrial Park, 17 Jingtian Road, Guanhu Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Arvin Jiang
- Tel: 00-86-18129995404